Midland Introduces the new multi-task transceiver: MIDLAND G15
MIDLAND G15 is the new semi-professional radio, operating on the PMR446 band, that guarantees clear communications and durable operations.
Compact but extremely tough, G15 boasts an aluminum die cast chassis and the compliance to IP67 level, offering total protection from dust and against the effect of immersion in water up to 1m depth for 30 minutes.
G15 is a very reliable equipment, easy to use and provides clear communications with your partners, even in very noisy environments.
Midland G15 is programmable through its optional programming software: PRG-G15 allows you to increase the performance of your radio or to reduce its functionality by enabling or disabling some features (CTCSS, DCS, TOT, VOX, ROGER BEEP, SQUELCH, VOICE, Emergency…).
G15, incorporates many features such as the vocal tuning activated by default, SCAN and VOX for hands- free conversations; besides, the high-efficiency 1600mAh Li-Ion battery pack ensures 19 hours of autonomy.
With its 16 channels (8 PMR446+ 8 pre-programmed), 50 CTCSS tones and 105 DCS codes, Midland G15 is the ideal device for leisure situations but especially for professional users!
In Conformity with CE/99/05
What’s in the box:
- G15 transceiver with belt clip
- rechargeable Li-ion battery pack 1600mAh
- wall adaptor
- desktop charger
- quick guide
- PMR 446 Transceiver
- 8 PMR446 + 8 pre-programmed channels
- Output power: ≤ 500mW
- Channel spacing: 12.5KHz
- IP67 certified
- Vocal tuning
- Roger beep
- Auto battery save
- L-type plug, 2 PIN Motorola
- Weight: 227gr (battery included)
- Dimensions: 105×50×32mm (antenna excluded)
- PRG-G15 Programming software – cod. C1131
- PB-G15 Li-Ion battery pack 1600mAh – cod. C1128
To improve its ease of use, two optional microphones have been designed:
- MA25-M Speaker/Mike with L-type plug, 2 Pin Motorola – cod. C1129
- MA27-M Mike with PTT and L-type plug, 2 Pin Motorola – cod. C1130
All specifications are subject to change without notice.